My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Etsy Pick of the Week: Handmade Beach and Garden Chairs

Summer will be here before you know it so it's time to start thinking about what you and your book will be lounging in while you're basking in the sun whether it be in the backyard or by the beach. I am loving these adjustable garden chairs and beach chairs by Etsy seller Gallant & Jones. Most of their fabrics are reminiscent of fabulous french ticking stripe which I'm a big fan of, but I LOVE the Trina Turk fabric on the garden chair above. But any of them will really add that splash of color you need to brighten your day. The Caligata Garden Chairs have a headrest included and the fabric is removeable, while the Brighton Beach Chair fabric is not. All of the chairs are handmade in Canada of black walnut.
Can't you just picture these surrounding a firepit? Or lined up on a long deck facing the ocean? I can just pitcure myself lounging in one with a nice cold glass of chardonnay in hand at one of our beach parties. Ahhhh summer, I can't wait for you to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment